- Continue to take and plan challenging high school courses.
- Continue to meet with your counselor at least once a year.
- Think about what kind of education/training difference careers require.
- Take PSAT test (practice SAT test)
- Start collecting college information.
- Check out SAT/ACT’s free college search.
- Visit colleges and talk with college students.
- Be ready with a list of questions to ask on your campus visit.
- Continue/start saving for college.
- Consider your reasons for going to college and how they relate to your career interests.