Cambridge Alternative High School - A school of choice that is TUITION FREE.
We are now enrolling for the 2022/2023 school year starting Monday, August 15, 2022, through Thursday, August 25, 2022. The school is open from 7:15 a. m. – 3:15 p.m.
If you are registering in person, please enter the high school from the bus loop on the west side of the building. You may also register online, by clicking the link below:
Classes start September 6, 2022
For enrollment parents and student must bring the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- I.D. Showing current address
- Special Education Records (including IEP/504)
- Any discipline from previous school
Some of the advantages of the Cambridge Alternative High School program:
- 4 Half day programs
- Choice of AM or PM classes
- FREE Onsite child supervision.
- FREE Breakfast/lunch available daily for all students
- FREE Backpacks
Our program also offers:
- A blended on-line program that can be adapted for a virtual format which includes board approved on-line courses facilitated by highly qualified teachers
- Secondary Highly Qualified teachers
- Individualized attention
- Career and College readiness
- Traditional school calendar
- 4 half day programs
- AM or PM classes 7:40-11:00 a.m. or 11:30 – 2:50 p.m.
- Counselor, Social Worker, Special Ed staff, Tutors and Supervisors on site for support
- Fast Track for 18 – 21 year olds
- Smaller classes, extra support
- Earn 8 credits in a year
- Core academics AND electives offered
- Vocational classes are available
- MiStar updated weekly
- After school enrichment
- Credit recovery
Parents: See how you student is progressing by accessing the student information system (SIS - MiStar) Parent Portal:
MiStar Parent Portal
- To obtain Pin & Password, please contact the Cambridge Office at (734) 762-8430.
We are a Blended Online/Virtual Program which includes board approved online courses facilitated with highly qualified teachers.
Cambridge High School
28901 Cambridge Garden City, MI 48135
Phone: (734) 762-8430 Fax: (734) 762-8534