Home » Departments » Student Services » Student Registration Forms

Student Registration

Information Needed for Student Registration:

• Birth certificate or hospital certificate  
• Immunization records  
• Your driver's license with a valid Garden City address
• Your rental agreement or purchase agreement as proof of residency, if your are just moving to Garden City  
• Any utility bill showing name and address
• Transcripts are required for high school student registration
Search for file type:
 Please click on one of the categories below to see uploaded documents.


Download File
Download File
Download File
Download File