Electronic School Board Meeting
Pursuant to the provisions of Executive Order No. 2020-15 issued by Governor Whitmer on March 18, 2020, notice is hereby given that the Garden City Public Schools School Board will hold an electronic public meeting on DATE BELOW beginning at 7:00 p.m. This meeting is a regular board meeting called by the School Board.
Live coverage of the meeting will also be provided on the School District's Facebook page at Garden City Public Schools, YouTube at GardenCitySchools or at a later date on cable television on Comcast 22 and WOW 10.
September 28, 2020
School Board Meeting @ 7:00pm
PLEASE ONLY JOIN VIA ZOOM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A PUBLIC COMMENT DURING TONIGHT'S MEETING
How to Watch:
How to Make a Public Comment:
Meeting ID: 920 5284 4065
- To be able to comment online Join Meeting: Click Here
- To be able to comment by telephone Join Meeting by Telephone: Dial 1-312-626-6799
Instructions for Public Comment:
- Electronic Attendees will use "Raise Hand" function and will be allowed to speak when called upon.
- Telephone Attendees will be placed in queue by pressing *9 and will be identified and called upon by the last four digits of their telephone number.
- Normal public comment protocol will be followed.